Friday, June 15, 2007

The Beautiful People...

Firstable .... The band members...
(Sorry girls, I'm taking the pictures)










We have a terrific time with Salsa Storm at Bocado last night. We will have one like this next month for our special event "Tormenta de Salsa en nuestro Pueblo Nuevo"... what you think? Ehh? (I just made that up) :) ...
... Althought, I could take more pictures, because of the incompetence of somebody who didn't put the battery to charge, I took some where it shows just the 1/4 of the Beautiful People that follows our Band... ... and goes to Bocado to have fun also...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!! I think you play wonderful! It was my first time at Bocados last Thursday and your music made it so much better. The vibe was great and pleasant.I love the Colombian music and also the good mix of Salsa and Merengue. You also played at the MIT graduation and made it so enjoyable for the graduating interpreters. Thanks so much. I will definitely keep in touch with you guys for any upcoming events!!
Thanks

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Excellent night guys... We all enjoy your music. Definetly I'll be back for more from Pueblo Nuevo.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing at our Party in the Garden, Pueblo Nuevo! Everyone kept saying - "The band is so great!" You brought a really good vibe to the event.